The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Demo/Used Gear from Capture Integration

lance_schad

Workshop Member
Here is a partial list of some of the used/demo gear that we have available. This list changes frequently so please call to find the current status of equipment you may be interested in.
H5 (multiple units) 90 day warr - $1750
H20 6 month warr - $3850
H25V 1 year $9990
P30M 6month 10 captures! $13990
P30+H about 2 years $15,990 (can be mount swaped)
P25+H 2 years $16990 (can be mount swapped) _ has live preview!

Of course we still have the refurb program from the factory running which
is P30 - $11,990 , P25 - $13,990 and P45 - $17,990 .

We also have 1DSmk3's in stock.
Please call for confirmation of availability and about other backs.

L
Lance Schad
Capture Integration - Miami/Atlanta
305-394-3196 cell | 305-534-5702 office [email protected]
Capture Integration

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
P30+H about 2 years $15,990 (can be mount swaped)
P25+H 2 years $16990 (can be mount swapped) _ has live preview

Lance what kind of charge is involved here to switch mounts

PeterA

Hi Lance - does the buyer have to come to yoru shop to pick the stuff up? Do you sell to anyone OS? What state do you have to live in to buy this stuff?

Pete

f8orbust

On the CI website they have a P30+ H back with 6 month warranty (no mount swap I guess, probably high actuation count) for $9k...quite a bit less than the $16k for the one mentioned in the OP.

I know which one I'd go for ;)

Terry

On the CI website they have a P30+ H back with 6 month warranty (no mount swap I guess, probably high actuation count) for $9k...quite a bit less than the $16k for the one mentioned in the OP.

I know which one I'd go for ;)
The thread is horribly out of date and is three years old (can you say depreciation!). Not sure why it was resurrected. Possibly someone did a search and didn't look at the age....also Lance is with Digital Transitions and isn't at CI anymore.