The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Leica black MP, M6 or M7 with 0.58 finder

bradhusick

Please email asking price, pictures to husick at yahoo dot com along with purchase date and other relevant info (such as CLA date if any). Thank you!

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
I don't was trying to get one for Brad from Leica. Leica is sending me a demo for him to use on our workshop in San Juan until he gets one . Leica does support our workshops with pretty much any demo gear we need to use and any desire for a attendee that wants to try out something before they go purchase it. One of the many benefits of attending a workshops. Plus we have from Capture Integration a full demo of Mamyia ,Cambo, Horseman and Phase Backs all models to try and demo them. Pretty dang cool. Next workshop we will have every MF back made to demo. This is a awesome way to try before you buy or not.

bradhusick

I found the MP I was looking for from an individual in Southern CA. I will be bringing it to the Puerto Rico workshop!

Brad