The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Ricoh GRDII Complete Package-Mint-Great Value! - $750

M

markpsf

If you're reading this post you already know what a great camera this is!

I just decided that I prefer working with a DSLR. I have used the camera only on a trial basis. Fewer than 100 photos have been taken with it. It is in mint condition and everything checks out perfectly.

This is an incredible package. In addition to all the original boxed materials (including the box!), it includes the Ricoh GV2 mini viewfinder, an extra battery, an extra portable battery charger, a Ricoh lens hood, and a Ricoh soft camera case. All items are either new or in like-new mint condition. The retail value of this kit is well over $1100.

Please e-mail me if you’d like photos or more information. I'd also be happy to refer you to my eBay rating for reliability.

Paypal payment only (unless you are in the San Francisco Bay area and we can do a direct exchange)

I will only ship this to U.S. locations with shipping charges determined by location and type of shipping which we can discuss.

Thanks.

Last edited: