The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fujinon-TV CF25B

RichA

Hi,

I am new owner of 4/3 micro camera. I just bought a new Fujion-TV CF25B f/1.4 lens, Any c-mount adapter that suitable for this lens without modification needed? Or with little modification?

The current c-mount adapter i have with 17.2 mm inner diameter can fit well but cannot focus to infinity.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...44394&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT#ht_2179wt_1200

Best Regards,
Eugene
If the back of the lens fits flat on the inside depression of that adapter, it should focus at infinity. All (most?) c-mount lenses have fixed infinity positions and rely on the back to mesh with the mounting of whatever camera they are used on. When the back of a lens is too wide to fit into the depression in the micro 4/3rds adapter, the lens will not focus at infinity. Most CCTV lenses will not fit without being adapted somehow, therefore most CCTV lenses will not focus at infinity. Make that, CCTV lenses made for a 1" CCTV sensor. Lenses made for smaller sensors tend to be smaller and fit the depression in the mount.