PDA

View Full Version : DMW-BLC12PP

viablex1
17th March 2011, 10:24
anybody know a good source for extra batteries for these cameras?

Bob
17th March 2011, 11:41
anybody know a good source for extra batteries for these cameras?
No, and I have been looking, but a charge on my gh2 seems to last a good long time.
-bob

viablex1
17th March 2011, 11:50
No, and I have been looking, but a charge on my gh2 seems to last a good long time.
-bob

hey thanks I wanted to shoot like 6 hours or so of video with it looks like it would be better than most camcorders.

matto

Bob
17th March 2011, 12:06
6 hours of video, wow, I think that is beyond one battery though.
The manual suggests a range of 160-170 minutes per battery, so six hours may be approaching ac adapter or three battery time.
-bob

hawaiigent
17th March 2011, 12:33
I got one of those from Adorama a week ago..... I suggest a periodic call to catch one when it is in stock, the sales rep had to check his inventory which he said was small at the time, and I expect it will be hit or miss for a while. Or,even just order it from their website for 59.95 and see if they can fill the order. I am of the same mind re spares. That includes a spare tire I have never used, but one day it may save my backside. Panasonic should never be out of spare batteries, another puzzler but shoot we are used to that I guess... An AC adapter might also be of value if you have a mains plug anywhere nearby. Aloha, Gerry

Woody Campbell
17th March 2011, 14:55
Has anyone tried the knock-offs on ebay?

viablex1
17th March 2011, 16:08
thanks that is what I thought at least three batteries, no ac plugs nearby though well I might get by on two

matto