The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

CaptureOne 4.0 available, has E-3 profile

scott kirkpatrick

No comment on quality just yet, but it was nice to see that ORFs are read in. And the final version has a manual, which was lacking throughout the beta phase. It still leaves rather large files behind in each directory that I open, but with the manual I could now find out how to turn off sharpening. Telling it to clean up its preview files on exit can't be far behind.

scott

jonoslack

No comment on quality just yet, but it was nice to see that ORFs are read in. And the final version has a manual, which was lacking throughout the beta phase. It still leaves rather large files behind in each directory that I open, but with the manual I could now find out how to turn off sharpening. Telling it to clean up its preview files on exit can't be far behind.

scott
Hi Scott
Thank you for this (it just cost me €125) . . . I'm still trying to work out how good it is, and, I guess, when Aperture supports the E3 the convenience will drag me back there, in the meantime this looks pretty good.