The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Interview Followup

Don Libby

The article has been published (at least on their website) not sure if it has hit the newsstands yet. All in all the article isn’t too bad but I am reminded that even bad publicity is good. I do have to say one thing about the photo – actually several things. It’s a nice image of Sandy and Claire (owner) – and I have to tell everyone that I actually thought I had smiled! The photo was taken at the end of the interview and – oh hell no excuses!! Here’s a link to the article

don

Dale Allyn

Tim,

I was able to access it. Perhaps their servers have been overloaded by Don's super stardom. ;)

Maybe try later.

Congrats again, Don.

Dale

Don Libby

Tried the link this morning and it works. Honest, I thought I had smiled when the photo was taken.....

Sandy & I think if we were to grade the article we'd give it an 8 out of 10

Thanks to all for the kind words

don

Don Libby

Just saw the print version and am now very pleased. They placed an image on the front page as well as giving the interview the center 2 pages along with more images. So other than me looking like I didn't want to be there everything looks great. The web version isn't as good as it doesn't include any images other than the one of us.

Thanks to all for your kind remarks.

Sandy & Don