The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Welcome to the M8 world.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Hello everyone just wanted to be the first post on our forum and wish you all a enjoyable time. Now the real fun starts:D

Something to start with

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Hi Reynolds! Can you see and use the "Workshop Participant" section?

Jim Stone

Workshop Member
Yosemite shot

Ben,

Another great shot from our workshop ..... keep them coming ! See you for dinner hahahaha

Jim

ps Congrats Guy and Jack on the forum...looking forward to many posts

Guy Mancuso

Thank You Jim , we are looking forward to making this a nice place to hang out. You can post images ANYWHERE you want in any thread and will have a gallery also. It's a photo forum right. LOL

Jim Stone

Workshop Member
Private forum

Guy,

Not that there is any hurry, but Ben and I have been unable to get into the private site. Perhaps Jack has to give us the okeedokee first? We'll be lurking !! And check after we go to dinner!!:D

Jim

Guy Mancuso

yes Jack needs to give you the okeedokee first and put you in. He must be out right now. We will be going public later this week and wanted to make sure the workshop folks are all set first

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Guy,

Not that there is any hurry, but Ben and I have been unable to get into the private site. Perhaps Jack has to give us the okeedokee first? We'll be lurking !! And check after we go to dinner!!:D

Jim
You guys already have the okiedoeky to go in that forum --- try it now and see if you can access it. Chris got right in and I set all of you up the same way.

woodyspedden

Hey Guys

good to be on a real thread. I will be posting some workshop images real soon. I need to reprocess those you have already seen because in the process of trying to upgrade to Leopard I lost my machine! GRRRRRR

I tried to get into the workshop participant section but it says I am using the wrong password. I used the password with which I registered (and which worked to allow me to log in to this thread) but it did not work for the participant section. Jack, please let me know what I doing wrong

Hello to all the workshop participants from the Wood MAN

Guy Mancuso

Woody , Jack is having a little trouble on the password issue for the private side , we should have it figured out soon. I'm working on the look and gallery

Guy Mancuso

Folks remember we encourage you to post images on any thread and anywhere you want to show what you have done or to express a technical issue. So register and have some fun with us. Guy

It's all FREE

Terry

Thanks for the email and heads up. I have now added this to my tool bar. I look forward to taking a workshop sometime soon. I'm sure I will have some questions soon as I contemplate one last lens (for now - LOL).

Good luck!

Terry

Guy Mancuso

The never ending battle for which lens next. it never ends:)

Welcome Terry and others . This has been a nice day for us being our first public day. Hopefully we will all learn from the experience.