The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

PC users to See my .Me gallery

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
I am having trouble or should i say my customers are having trouble seeing my image gallery on my .me account. Been loading there images up and there firewall is blocking it. How do i get them to log in from a PC to see the gallery. If they log in than they will get past there firewall, I hope

routlaw

I am having trouble or should i say my customers are having trouble seeing my image gallery on my .me account. Been loading there images up and there firewall is blocking it. How do i get them to log in from a PC to see the gallery. If they log in than they will get past there firewall, I hope
Guy I just tried to access one of .me galleries via windows and had no problem. Are you sure you gave them the right link? Do not send a link from the address bar it will be incorrect. If you look in the upper right hand corner of your .me gallery you should see a link that looks something like the following: http://gallery.me.com/username/1000035 but only after you have double clicked on the gallery yourself. The number at the end would represent the actual gallery number given by .me.

Hope this helps

Rob

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Yes I screwed up i gave them the wrong link you have to get all the way in to the gallery with the black background and copy that link. I sent them three links and that was the correct one. So yes your path is correct and thanks for checking that for me . I do appreciate it

routlaw

Yes I screwed up i gave them the wrong link you have to get all the way in to the gallery with the black background and copy that link. I sent them three links and that was the correct one. So yes your path is correct and thanks for checking that for me . I do appreciate it
Thought that might be the case. It would appear Apple took one step forward and two back on the "upgrade" to .me Personally I like the .mac account setup better. Glad you got it working