The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica Day here in Phoenix Decemeber 28th

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Photomark my local Leica authorized dealer is having Leica Day's with 5 percent off on the listed current prices on Dec. 28th. Of course Linda and Jim will be there from leica to demo gear and such but something you may want to look into to save a few dollars on some new Leica gear.

There website is www.photomark.com

fordfanjpn

I know this doesn't mean much to people in other countries, but a local shop here in Tokyo has a couple of new M8's at the old price: a black one for about $4800 and a chrome one for about $4275. Anybody planning a trip to Tokyo?

For reference, the other shops here are selling the M8 (even old stock) for about $5765. These prices are based on today's exchange rate.

Bill

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
I will go in tomorrow and go see Linda and see what is happening . All the Summarits will be there and just so you folks now there is a price increase Jan. 1st. If you folks need something just call the store and you can order it. There really nice folks down there. Please tell them I sent you along.