The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Black Friday Sales

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Just wanted to post this Apple is having a one day black friday sale going on. Not everything on sale but some things of interest to take a look.

For our international friends .Black Friday is the big sale day after Thanksgiving and almost all stores have huge sales to boast the holiday shopping spree.

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
I fell for it and am replacing my older Airport Express with the newer "n" capable version.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
I got my son the new Nano that he wanted for Christmas. I saved 12 dollars. Every dollar counts . LOL

Dale Allyn

Heads-up on the Nanos: Amazon is actually a bit cheaper than Apple right now. Depending on size: 8GB = $135; 16GB = $180, both with free shipping (and no tax). Other resellers are offering similar deals (up or down a couple of bucks). And even Costco is in the Nano game (my daughter has reported all of this "important" info to me). I'll be getting a couple of them, so the price break will fund a bottle of wine. ;)

robsteve

Subscriber
I must have gotten five emails from Apple in the past week about this sale. I looked at the deals and it seemed to be a lot of fuss over nothing. Where are the big deals? A hundred dollars off a $1,500 computer isn't much of a deal. I was looking for a deal on a MacPro and there is nothing to had on them.

I bet things get cheaper just before Christmas or the weeks after.

Robert