The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Twin Lens Reflex

PSon

I would like to add the TLR camera system here if it cannot have its own forum. I own the new Rollei TLR FT and at the moment I am shotting film with it. I am also working on a project to digitize these film and share the images here. I look forward to see images taken from these camera to be posted here as well as the information.

-Son

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
I know there are a lot of twin-lens shooters out there who still love to pull them out and use them. Great to have this spot for them to meet!

PSon

Guy and Jack, I joined the Rollei TLR forum and it is just not alive. Rollei has introduced 3 more camera that just came out this year, the Rolleiflex FW, FX and FT (this one is not for sale yet). I have never use a camera that is so easy to take image with and with the most unobtrusive method at the waist level finder and the quite of the shutter mechanism and lack of mirror slap. This is the closest to the Leica M8 that I have used.

I hope we will bring in lots of orphans using a great TLR system to a new home here. If they ever decided to make it digital available I know I would own one for sure.

Last edited:

PSon

David,
We had a priest from Viet Nam visiting the family here yesterday and I was able to load a roll of film onto the Rolleiflex FT and took some shots. I cannot wait to duplicate the film to share with you. My 54H back should be here within less than 2 weeks.
Son