The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

New 16-35mm f/2.8 ZA SSM Carl Zeiss in stock

Eoin

There is also expected delivery in the UK on the 20th of Feb, I've mine on order and can't wait. Just received my 85 1.4 Z this morning and haven't had a chance to try it, but first impressions are "this is tiny" compared to the 135 & 24-70 Z's.

mwalker

Subscriber Member
I'll have to wait, I took all of my extra money lying around and bought GE and Bank of America stock yesterday so I'll have to wait and see what happens to that, I should have gone to the river boat and put everything on red :D

Last edited:

jonoslack

Hi There
£1249 is the best UK price I've seen.
I'm afraid I just spent my free cash on a 28 'cron, so I'll have to wait for a while before buying this baby.

I'll be really interested to see how you lot feel about it though.
Until then, I'll have to stick with the Sigma 12-24 (which could certainly be worse).

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
I'll have to wait, I took all of my extra money lying around and bought GE and Bank of America stock yesterday so I'll have to wait and see what happens to that, I should have gone to the river boat and put everything on red :D
Might have been better off Mike , maybe my next move. LOL

edwardkaraa

I already ordered one from Sony Thailand since I purchased the A900 but it is not yet available over here. I guess I should have to wait until March.

Eoin

Got a call this morning form Harrisons Cameras in the UK to say they had just received my 16-35Z from Sony. Should be here some time next week :thumbs: