The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M8, 75 Lux, CV 21 f4, CV 15 f4.5

Mike Hatam

Senior Subscriber Member
SOLD: Leica M8, 75 Lux, CV 21 f4, CV 15 f4.5

Sadly, I'm selling off my Leica M system, as I need to consolidate in to a single system (Canon) for a while for financial reasons.

My prices do not include paypal fees or shipping.

Feel free to email me directly with any questions (mike at hatamfamily dot com).

Leica M8 plus accessories - $4,300 - SOLD
Serial number: 3107645

This is a black M8 that is in excellent condition and about 6 months old. It has the latest firmware, and works perfectly. I've never had any issues with it, or any need to send it to Leica for service. I'm estimating about 2,000 - 3,000 shots on the camera. I'm including the original box, packaging, and accessories.

I'm including many extras with the body. I've got the Leica "grip", a 1.25x magnifier (Chinese made), a "softie" release, and 3 extra Leica batteries. I've also got two "-2 dioptor" lenses that can be screwed in to the 1.25x magnifier.

The camera is in excellent condition. The only marks are on the bottom base plate, from mounting on a tripod. If you replaced the bottom plate, this camera could legitimitely be called "mint condition".

Leica M 75mm f1.4 Summilux #1 - $2,800 - SOLD
Serial number: 3904927

I have two of these lenses. I love the lens, and wanted to get it coded, so I bought a second copy (so that I'd still have one to use while the other was getting coded). I never got around to sending one in to get coded, so neither are 6-bit coded. Both lenses are the same model - the lastest 75 Lux with the built-in hood. Both are in mint condition, and both perform flawlessly. The only difference is the serial numbers (very close to each other) and the items included with the lenses.

This copy (#1) is in mint condition with only very slight traces of use. I'm including a Leica IR filter in mint condition. I'm also including the original box and packaging witht his copy.

See photos attached below.

Leica M 75mm f1.4 Summilux #2 - $2,700 - SOLD
Serial number: 3905011

I have two copies of the 75 Lux - please read the note above.

This copy (#2) is also in mint condition with only very slight traces of use. I'm including a Leica IR filter that has a bent front rim. The lens cap will still fit over the filter, but you can't stack a second filter. I'm also including a Leica soft leather case with this copy.

Voigtlander 21mm f4 Color Skopar (with accessories) - $380 - SOLD
Serial number: 9720015

This lens is in mint condition and is only a few months old. It is very sharp, and useful for landscape work. I'm also including a Leica IR filter, and a Leica 39mm lens hood (and corresponding cap) which works perfectly on this lens. This lens is designed with a Leica M mount, so it's ready for use on your M body. Comes with the original box and papers.

Voigtlander 15mm f4.5 Heliar (with accessories) - $400 - SOLD
Serial number: 9960483

This lens shows some signs of use - mainly some light brassing on the focus rand aperture rings. The glass is clean and clear with no marks or issues. I'm including the corresponding 15mm viewfinder, and a LTM adapter that is already 6-bit coded, making this lens a perfect setup for an M8. Also included is the original box, accessories, and papers.

Last edited:

ChrisDauer

Workshop Member
Mike's first post and it's to sell his M8 !!!!:bugeyes: :cry:

Most of you probably already know but in the off chance you are new and don't; Mike is a stand up guy. I've purchased quiet a few things from Mike over the years and everything has been as described.

Best wishes and good luck with the sale.
-C

Mike Hatam

Senior Subscriber Member
Thanks Chris. Oh, by the way - that's a nice photo of you in your avatar... who took that? :)

Mike

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
I'm crying here. Mike your killing me. LOL

Mike is a great guy and also one of our guest instructors for Moab. Besides that a very good friend of Jack and myself. Good luck with your sale my friend.

ChrisDauer

Workshop Member
Thanks Chris. Oh, by the way - that's a nice photo of you in your avatar... who took that? :)

Mike
Click on Members List at the top of this page.
Then click on the letter C.

There has been a little note there for the last 3 months ;)