The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

For Sale: PhaseOne IQ 1-100 Digital Back

pesto

For Sale: PhaseOne IQ 1-100 digital back. This back has made only 1096 exposures all shot from behind a Combo technical camera! It is in great condition and has no history of any dammage. I will be shipped in its original box and all that came with it from PhaseOne via Capture Integration as well as 4 extra batteries. The 1-100 is identical to the 3-100 minus some of its electronics such as built in WiFi and electronic shutter but the ultimate image processing is identical.
The current MSRP on these backs is ~ $31,000 but this one, which is truly like new, can be had for a mere $22,500. My price is net to me after any transaction fees and I shall pay FedEx shipping to the Continental USA.

20180712-untitled3R3A4248.jpg

20180712-untitled3R3A4264.jpg

20180712-untitled3R3A4228.jpg