The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Difference in PS after ACR processing

Jeffg53

I hope this is a dumb question, but here goes. I took a number of people shots at the weekend and just started to work on them. I used ACR to get WB and a bit of vignetting and then opened them in PS CS4. The image that I see in PS is significantly redder than what I was seeing in ACR. Given that I am looking at skin tones, the difference is really obvious.

I am using a calibrated Eizo CG2222W. Any one have any idea, how this can happen? :wtf:

Cheers,

Jeff

Jeffg53

I'm using ProPhoto in PS. In ACR it shows Sony DSLR-A900. Funnily enough, this looks like the same problem I had with Phocus a while back. Under CS4, it always opens the image on the primary monitor (an iMac) where it doesn't look too bad. When I drag it to the Eizo monitor it goes red.

I just opened it with CS3. It looks great so the issue is in CS4. I also posted in the Adobe forums and the suggestion over there is that it may be an OpenGL issue. I'll report back once I sort it out.

Thanks for your help.

Last edited: