The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

New Gallery Photos of recent trip

Braeside

Hi folks, I have been putting together a selection of some of my photos from our recent trip to North Africa, the Middle East and Greece. Mainly a combination of tourist destinations and heritage sites, but I thoroughly enjoyed it and I am glad I took the A900 and Zeiss lenses. I carried the CZ24-70 and CZ135 with the Tamron 17-35 for ultrawide which worked quite well when stopped down, though of course not anything like a CZ16-35 would.

If you have time please check out the galleries

A taster from Petra, this guy must be in everyone's album that was there.:)

One from inside the cistern at Ptolemais in Libya

Terry

I didn't get through all of the galleries yet but really like the octopus "holding" the rope in Mykonos. The scale in Petra is amazing.

Braeside

Thanks - I thought that the guy that strung up the Octupi had a real talent, and couldn't resist photographing them.

Petra is a huge site and we only scratched the surface, hope to get back there again sometime and see more of it.

Please don't feel obliged to plough through all the galleries, much is routine tourist snapshot stuff or fairly boring piles of ancient stones. I'll be adding more galleries of the other places as I get time.