The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

great and comfortable bag

J

Jamesmd

Hi , I bought a Lowerpro bag , slingshot 100 , and its very well thought and confortable , fast to .

There is a bigger one to .

worth to have a look to .

Cheers

James

simonclivehughes

James,

Welcome to the forum! Yes, I'll agree with that... I have two of the Slingshots, the medium and large (there's a small too). Their design is really well thought out and very comfortable.

Cheers,

douglasf13

Ooh, I have to go with the opposite. I've had a slingshot 300 for a couple of years, and I now use a flipside for my small kit, because the Slingshot's single shoulder strap wore on me over time. Granted, mine was an Aw300, so maybe that holds too much gear to be comfortable?

Georg Baumann

Subscriber Member
I always meant to try one, but now I got a single top loader, which is not good enough as I need to be able to have something where I can at leat put 4 more lenses in.

:confused: Hmmm 4 Top loaders?

:D

Eoin

I have a Lowe Pro Vertex 300 AW which holds a lot of gear. Very comfortable and doesn't feel heavy on the back when loaded. About the best bag I've ever used and I'm sure won't be the last.

Diane B

I have the SS 200 for my 5D kit and bought the 100 for my smaller 400D kit for hiking. I'm finding it works very well for the G1 and several lenses for the same purpose. I think of all my bags (and I've accumulated quite a few over the years like a lot of you) I like the Slings and my 3 Domkes--I use the 5Xb for the G1, the 'little bit smaller' Classic for a number of different setups and the third is, I think, a 3XB--has 2 pouches on either side--deep and with 2 side divisions inside and a front pouch--use it quite a lot for the 5D with 3 lenses and other 'stuff'.

Diane