The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Oregon Workshop Images

V

Vivek

Yes, guys, this is the Hanpresso in the picnic travel kit (cups, thermos, coffee pods, napkins, custom case.) It makes great espresso - all you need is some hot water. Ordered it online from the maker. Do a Google search for Handpresso.
Awesome! Thanks Brad!:)

I love coffee and I am going to take a look today. It lists for 99 euro in many shops in the Hague.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Okay I went a little crazy with the color editor and processing. I was a very bad boy on a couple of these . They are out there hanging off a cliff as far as processing. The rest are pretty standard and the last 2 are from the GF1 the rest from my P30+

Sick person behind the controls

Went infared

Still a little nuts

Calming effect

GF1 just could not decide 7-14mm lens

Terry

I pulled out the Zeiss 135 f1.8 lens and decided to play with "details" at the boat yard for part of the afternoon.

Here are a few....

I invited Guy to breakfast this morning.... :D:D:angel:

Last edited:

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
A few with the Phase P45+ and the 28mm lens from yesterday at Port Orford:

Terry

Next up....The A900 and 135 combo does a very nice job with portraits....and this didn't crack the lens. Actually, I take it as a high compliment that Jack wants a copy of it.

Terry

Finally,
Last couple from yesterday before I start on the processing of shots from this morning

The full color version - this is not a sepia toned shot

Converted to B&W

Charlie working his Alpa

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Next up....The A900 and 135 combo does a very nice job with portraits....and this didn't crack the lens. Actually, I take it as a high compliment that Jack wants a copy of it.
That's two of us surprised the lens didn't crack... Seriously, I don't photograph very well and this shot from Terry is as good as I get :thumbs:

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Melisa, our waitress, came around the next morning for a short shoot.

-bob

Last edited:

Diane B

I like it a lot--very nice combo---and pretty decent subject--all things considered ;) ;) ;)

V

Vivek

Lovely images, all. Thanks for the treat.

Oregon coast is sublime.:)

Diane B

Tired of typing--they are all terrific. I am finding the different shooter's take on the various subject interesting--just as I did for the last workshop.

Guy Mancuso

Great stuff!!! Keep them coming. Anyone working with the M9? Ben
Actually yes . Brad shot the M9 the whole time pretty much . His never showed up from his dealer. Also Mike shot a lot with his as well. Both of them have gone home already though . Today i handed the M9 and 3 lenses to a new Leica dealer Dave Gallager from Capture Integration. That is correct CI is now a leica dealer as of yesterday. So Dave is spending some quality time working with the M9 and yes you can start placing orders folks, that includes the S2 as well.

bensonga

Today is a all day shooting day with a special report coming on a very unique camera back. This report you just got to see
Got your hands on the Phase One Achromatic Plus back? Nothing in this world could be more unique....so that must be it, right? :thumbs:

Gary

Guy Mancuso

:D:D:D

Doug and Jack tested it yesterday and Doug is continuing to test it today. Hopefully full report coming on both sites soon.