The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Oregon Workshop Images

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Well, picked Guy up at SFO and we headed North. Stopped here and there, had a blast in the car on the way up, beautiful drive so far. Just got back from dinner in Garberville and thought I'd post a few of my quick grabs on the way up so far:

Guy perusing his GF1 menu options and grabbing a few macros:

Some of the surrounding redwood forest:

Dale Allyn

Hey, it's great to see that you're getting some nice clouds. My last couple of visits to the area offered mostly featureless skies.

cmb_

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Terry, looking forward to it. I flew to Eugene via Salt Lake City and I was reminded of our trip to Moab from SLC. I am in Bandon this evening.

Dale Allyn

Beautiful, Charlie. I especially like the misting breakers in front of the very distant rock just right of center. I really like the rocky nature of that part of the Pacific Coast.

cmb_

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Nice Guy, that P40+ makes it look like someone shaved quite a few mm off the sides of my P20+! :)

Here are two with the M8 and Summarex from this morning.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Here are a few from the P45+, last night we caught some nice light:

Then right after the light faded, I put everything away --- 2 minutes later the sky went nutz. Scrambling, I caught this before it faded for good:

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
We caught some soft fog this morning with some decent morning color:

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
The Gorilla tripod accessory in action:

And who's your gear-slut?

/

/

/

/

/

/

?:

:D,

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Finally, heading for a quick "Ken Doo" breakfast (3 eggs, corned beef hash, hash browns, buckwheat pancakes, coffee and juice :D) we noticed the tide was out and the the light on the old boat was too good to pass up, so we stopped for another shot:

Diane B

Well, all really nice--but I got a real laugh out of Guy's setup LOL. I have the Gorillapod on its way (as well as EVF) but I don't have the same 'base' for my little GF1 to grab hold for the ride. It sort of reminds me of Wall-E for some reason LOL.

dougpeterson

Workshop Member
Dave and I drove up from SFO on Monday and Tuesday.

We stopped on the way at the forest on the way to Gold Bluff Beach from Highway 101.

Here are some shots from the P65+ on a Phase One AF with a 75-150mmD and 28mm D.

Doug Peterson (e-mail Me)
Newsletter: Read Latest or Sign Up
RSS Feed: Subscribe