The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

My Hipstamatic Day!

T

tokengirl

Let me start by saying if you have an iPhone but don't have the Hipstamatic app, get it immediately. It's more fun than a barrel of monkeys.

Here are a few silly snapshots from my day today:

The phone at my desk. I was on and off the phone so much today that I had to unplug the cord and untwist it three times.

Of course, I keep a secret stash in my desk for when the day gets to be unbearable.

Sometimes I have to just get up and walk away from my desk to avoid telling someone off. There is a small courtyard behind my office, a nice place to eat lunch in the winter or just hang out for a little while. It has some nice, lush vegetation,

a cute little fountain,

some nice wrought iron chairs painted white,

and generally a very nice "faux old world" atmosphere.

It rained this afternoon, so the roads were slick and traffic was S L O W. The sky was freaky looking.

While sitting in traffic, I accidentally took a picture of the Coca Cola can and granola bar in my car.

I felt bad for the people behind me.

It wasn't exactly a bowl of cherries in front of me either.

It took me almost an hour and a half to get home, a measly 13 miles. But the Hipstamatic made it bearable.

simonclivehughes

It's a great app, isn't it? I wish it was a bit faster and that the graphics were a bit better (I have a lot of trouble reading the status messages). Fun stuff though :D

Ciao,