The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Salton Sea Workshop - Images

Terry

A few more with quick processing....I need a nap...

From the X1

Last edited:

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
I promise to get you an "in-situ" avatar shot this afternoon.

We all went for a nap but of course I had to look at the morning images before nodding off --- that was 3 hours ago :ROTFL:. Anyway, we had an amazing sunset last night and an equally amazing sunrise this morning, so lots of great shooting so far. Here is one of an old sofa just for fun -- maybe we'll use for Terry's avatar sitting? :D:

T

tokengirl

Weird how everything seems to be just melting into the ground. Wish I was there.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
I did not tell Jack yet but this was our last minute workshop member to join. I have to call my wife next.:D

P40+ with 28mm

jlm

Workshop Member
somehow i don't think that Terry (or anybody) would want to sit on that skanky sofa...maybe the lounge chairs just behind it?

Mike Hatam

Senior Subscriber Member
A couple from today's shoot, lightly processed
Salton Sea, Dead Trees

Salton Sea Sunset

-bob
Bob - I love this sunset shot!

I wish I was there with you all. Enjoying the photos - please keep posting!

Mike

Terry

Some more IR....

Having trouble on cropping this. Will probably do another version tomorrow.