The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Share your Tree Photos

B

BoardroomPhoto

All are beautiful pics. I liked the image by billbunton most. The image signifies the atmosphere of the desert wonderfully. Thank you for sharing.

M5-Guy

From a few months ago

Pentax K20D/55mm f/1.8 Takumar (pre-smc)

Leica M5/90mm f/2 Summicron

Leica M5/90mm f/2 Summicron

Maggie O

Canonet QL-17 GIII:

Trees and Gully, Craig, NE, 1980

F3 and XP1:

Tree In The Pasture, Craig, NE, January, 1987

Tree With Bonnie, Craig, NE, January, 1987

Trio, Craig, NE, January, 1987

Grove, Craig, NE, January, 1987

Trees and Moon, Craig, NE, January, 1987

M8 and 1st version 50 Summilux:

Icy Berries, December, 2009

Christmas Crystals, December, 2009

M8 and 50/2 Heliar Classic:

Evergreen, November, 2009

mathomas

Gorgeous photos here. I envy the tones on some of the B&W images. Here are a few of my tree portraits:

Denver, Colorado Cottonwood (HDR, back when I was into that. Hopefully considered tasteful here.)
Canon 30D + 17-55mm

Cimmaron, Colorado
Canon G3

Denver, Colorado
Leica M8 + Zeiss 25mm f/2.8

Maggie O

Gorgeous photos here. I envy the tones on some of the B&W images. Here are a few of my tree portraits:

Denver, Colorado Cottonwood (HDR, back when I was into that. Hopefully considered tasteful here.)
That is a gorgeous photograph of a gorgeous tree!!! (I like Cottonwoods, obviously! :ROTFL: )

S

Shelby Lewis

Mike... your beautiful sun-star tree photos reminded me of one I shot last fall, but never posted...