The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Share your Tree Photos

jotloob

Subscriber Member
I have gone through all contributions over again and must say , this is a great thread .
I love trees . I know people , who talk to trees . I don't , but I admire their beauty and their age .

Uwe , looking at the first of your two recently posted images , I wonder what happened to the sky .
I see a thumb wide stripe of different tonality rather in the middle of the image , from top to bottom . I do only see that when I am a bit further away from the screen . Do you see that as well and what happened there ? ? ?

ustein

Contributing Editor
>I do only see that when I am a bit further away from the screen . Do you see that as well and what happened there ? ? ?

Is the result of tiling the texture to get more resolution. If you then see a small image it shows.

ustein

Contributing Editor
>I do only see that when I am a bit further away from the screen . Do you see that as well and what happened there ? ? ?

Working on it. I saw it too but you convinced me that it is kind of distracting.

Such a range of wonderful photographs, it is easy to see who loves trees. Being from the Pacific Northwest it is in our rain soaked blood. So I travelled all the way to France and you guessed it, I photographed some trees. It must be in my rain soaked French blood. This is in the Fontainebleau forest.

S

Shelby Lewis

Nice stuff everyone!

A messy wintertime image from here on campus at LSU (Baton Rouge, LA).

Cheers!
Shelby