The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Share your Tree Photos

bab

41A8B9B6-A0DE-4740-8099-02F48F582E1D.jpgI finally got one at Joshua I like using a 12 mm lens, I’m really thinking hard about buying the new Fuji 8-12mm lens. My main reason would be the AF and distortion correction that’s not available with the Rokinon.

41A8B9B6-A0DE-4740-8099-02F48F582E1D.jpg

Attachments

pegelli

Silver Birch...
Nice shot, love the bright white, nice bark detail and lush greens in the oof background

Reminded me of a similar shot I took 13 month ago, so earlier in the year, less bright and much more brownish.

A7ii + OM Zuiko 85/2

Shashin

Here is a mature birch we lived with in Maine. More of a mediation on the wind passing through a forest.

Shashin

Palm trees are so Dr. Suessian. And total "Forbidden Planet" like in NIR. At Black Point on Merritt Island.