The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Share your Tree Photos

pegelli

From this morning, a walk with my wife and the dog in Park Wijnegemhof, we still had some sunshine before the clouds and rain rolled in.

Three different tree interpretations:

Little pond

Enjoying ourselves in the sunshine

Couldn't resist this cliché

All A7Rii + Pentacon 50/1.8 (M42)

AlanS

River Wear, 2 image h pano.
I have shot this tree a few times over the years but as the river erodes the bank I fear it will not endure much longer. This is probably my favourite, but I will no doubt take more before it goes......
(cross post from fun with medium format)

pegelli

Two trees from the Christmas day walk with the family

Moss covered

Birch wart

Both A7ii + M-Elmar 135/4

darr

Bishop Pine

NIKON F3 + Vivitar 70-210/3.5 + AgfaColor XRS 100

--

This image was made a long time ago on Santa Cruz Island in the Channel Islands of California.
I remember the day being lovely and full of adventure with a long boat ride out to the island.
A rocky terrain with lots of sheep running around. There was an abandoned farm and mine to explore.
Visit if you can!

Kind regards,
Darr

pegelli

A long time ago this used to be a tree, now it's slowly decaying below a soft layer of moss and a blanket of leaves

Sony A7Rii + LA-EA4 + Minolta 20/2.8

Knorp

Rijks Museum : Caucasian Wingnut (1907). The tree was planted by Cuypers, the architect of the Rijks Museum and is part of the original design.