The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Introducing myself....

RomanJohnston

Landscape photographer in the Portland Metro area. Day job is Computer Technician, and the business of selling my landscape prints is growing steadily. It seems like a VERY nice place here with helpful people. I look forward to sharing what I know...and learning from all of you.

Some of my more recent work:

Roman

Terry

Welcome! I think you will find this a very friendly forum. Last shot is my favorite. Seems like a venue a little further south than Portland?

jonoslack

Hi There Roman and Welcome
I'm sure you'll find this a great place to hang out . . . . if a little expensive!

Great Landscapes - like Terry, I like the last one.
all the best

Dale Allyn

Welcome, Roman. Nice to see you posting here.

I'm from Oregon originally and have done a lot of climbing at Smith Rocks (your first image), back in the day.

RomanJohnston

Jono, Simon - Thanks!

Dale - Most of my work is here in Oregon. Hope to keep your memory coffers full. :)

M5 - Thanks! I like to try and get the most from my files.

Roman