The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Musical instruments and those who play them!

Maggie O

Lovely! Really gorgeous colors and just the right amount of wear! (and I don't even like that series of Gibsons!)

Here's a couple of mine

1992 USA Hamer Sunburst, January, 2010

TeleStar Mona Body, November, 2009

Both shot with the 90/2.8 Tele-Elmarit on the M8.

Maggie O

Is that metalflake? And you don't have a tuck'n'roll metalflake Kustom amp to go with it?
I dunno what it's called, exactly. I don't have a Kustom, but I do have the amp-in-case for the Tele-Star!

Taken with a 28/3.5 CV Color Skopar on the M8.

shtarka1

Just Found This Cool Thread....Im In..

Samsung TL500
Chris Isaak, Bank Of America Pavillion,Boston Last Night.
Awesome Work Here Eveyone!!!

Maggie O

Chris is the bomb and so are your photos of him!!!

I used to see him all the time- we both would eat breakfast at the Raintree Cafe on Irving.

shtarka1

Chris is the bomb and so are your photos of him!!!

I used to see him all the time- we both would eat breakfast at the Raintree Cafe on Irving.
Wow....Thats So Awesome! I've Loved Him Since The Beginning! We Sat In The 4th Row & I Was So Paranoid About Getting Tossed For Taking Pics! It Was One Of The Best Concerts Ive Ever Been To! Marc Broussard Opened For Him & Most People Never Heard Of Him, But Ive Got A Lot Of His Stuff , Bluesy,Rockabilly, & He Was Fantastic, So I Was Thrilled! Have You Heard Of Him? I Think You'd Dig His Sound & Voice! Anyway, Thanks Mag!;):)

Maggie O

Wow....Thats So Awesome! I've Loved Him Since The Beginning! We Sat In The 4th Row & I Was So Paranoid About Getting Tossed For Taking Pics! It Was One Of The Best Concerts Ive Ever Been To! Marc Broussard Opened For Him & Most People Never Heard Of Him, But Ive Got A Lot Of His Stuff , Bluesy,Rockabilly, & He Was Fantastic, So I Was Thrilled! Have You Heard Of Him? I Think You'd Dig His Sound & Voice! Anyway, Thanks Mag!;):)
I hadn't heard of Marc, but I'm off to Google him right now! Thanks, Steve!

Maggie O

Evan Goodrow...Opened For BB King A Year & A Half Ago....Awesome Blues!

Good stuff, Steve! (I love to see a Fender "The STRAT" still in action- a funky 80's version of the Stratocaster that I have a soft spot for in my gear heart.)

m_driscoll

Mark/Bob/Steve: GREAT STUFF!!!:thumbs::thumbup:

Steve: I love Chris Isaak. He's up here often. He has a great version of "Baby did a Bad Bad thing" that was recorded live at a radio station in Seattle. It breaks in the middle while he tells the kids to go in and steal money from momma's purse and mail it to Uncle Chris.

Marc Broussard has been in town too. That same radio station, noted above, plays him.

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll,zenfolio.com