The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Asian Images

ReeRay

Classical concert at a local indoor shopping mall

Panasonic GX1 - Olympus 45mm f1.8

Panasonic GX1 Leica 25mm F1.4

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Rural Cambodia, no email, no internet, hardly any electricity and 60 kilometers on the worst dirt road ever on a 110cc Honda Dream to get there. Wonderful :)

GH1 with OM Zuiko 50mm f/1.4

One more, same place :)

GH1 with OM Zuiko 50mm f/1.4

micek

I like the frankness of this. Found in northern Thailand.

To judge by this, Thai men are particularly well endowed...

ReeRay

Amusing images micek - it can be rather graphic over here at times but the misspellings and misinterpretations of the English language are the funniest.

I don't have an image but I once saw a sign for "ear toilet" - curious I enquired and established it was an ear "flushing" centre for divers.

Last edited:
Not my work but a pretty dramatic insight into Bangkok's back streets and some quite superb images.

http://www.ckphoto.eu/Bangkok%20Dreams%20SS/
Reminds me of my childhood in the 70's around the London dockyards. Many friends lost to drugs and glue (we called em glue-sniffers but was any type of solvent, tippex thinners was popular). These kids abuse until their upper palette collapses and they suffocate, you can hear it coming in their slurred speech and constant spitting of 'greenies'. Despite it all, I still feel the worst is alcohol abuse.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
GH1 with PanaLeica 14-50 @ 21mm and f/4.5

From a not very up-market neighbourhood in Sisophon, Cambodia. Smiles and friendliness are second to none though :)

bcm

From a few years back in Vietnam. Excuse the "grain". For some reason I exported them as gifs. I've never got around to re-exporting them.

xdayv

texting capital of the world?

(Monochrome, 50mm Summilux ASPH, ISO 3200)

Last edited: