The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with HUGE images (any camera). WARNING:Very Large files posted here!

JohnH

Re: Fun with HUGE MF images. WARNING:Very Large files posted here!

I think I want a larger monitor....

gogopix

Subscriber

I think I want a larger monitor....

Well, here's one way to do it- 4x30" monitors 2x2 of 2560x1900 = 5120x3800 (the graphics cards double as a toaster! :ROTFL:

Actually, this is not that successfull. Besides the bezels being annoying, you crain your neck. I have since switched to 3 in a line (esp for the 6 foot panos :D ) and use the 4th for a second business computer..
Victor

@xpixel
I Like the second image very much! Where did you shoot it? Looks like Switzerland oder Germany:grin:

Thanks. It is in Switzerland... (es isch i dr schwiz...:))...
Knew it.:p (Wo gnau? Do gsehts irgendwie überall glich us...Oh Gott, s'ganz Forum wird dur üseres Schwizerdütsch verwirrt si...=D)

xpixel

Knew it.:p (Wo gnau? Do gsehts irgendwie überall glich us...Oh Gott, s'ganz Forum wird dur üseres Schwizerdütsch verwirrt si...=D)
Das isch im Baselland, genauer im Laufetal. Di chöne do nid mit Google übersetze wemer schwizerdütsch rede...:)

Das isch im Baselland, genauer im Laufetal. Di chöne do nid mit Google übersetze wemer schwizerdütsch rede...:)
Ach so okey, bini glaub no nie gsi...wohn am andere End, richtig Bodesee:)
Ne, de chönds nid benutze...nur wege Spam sperre:p

Quentin_Bargate

OK, let's hope this works:)

The following is a shot taken on a Hasselbald H4D-50 with HCD 28mm lens at F/16. In fact it is an exposure fusion (but not a full HDR) of 3 images to retain stained glass window detail. Obviously it has been somewhat compressed for the web.

Quentin

Last edited:

gogopix

Subscriber

Keine Sorge! Some of my best friends are Swiss :ROTFL:

anyway, even us 'merickins' appreciate good images. Keep them coming

best regards
Victor

engel001

focus on art and xpixel: es sind no anderi do wo eu choend verstah... s'Baslelland kenni allerdings nu vom Dienscht und bi Nacht.

Oh, doch no paar wo üs verstönd.:eek::D

@Quentin Can't see a picture...;)

jlm

Workshop Member

shot with the 40mm CFE IF, CV-39, very little processing, pretty much full frame

Quentin_Bargate

Try this, hope it works

Edit: Seems to work in IE and Firefox, new Dropbox account

To repeat, the following is a shot taken on a Hasselblad H4D-50 with HCD 28mm lens at F/16. In fact it is an exposure fusion (but not a full HDR) of 3 images to retain stained glass window detail. Obviously it has been somewhat compressed for the web.

Quentin

Last edited:

jonoslack

Tareq
your daughters are GLORIOUS!
:clap::clap::clap::clap: