The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

NSFW: Some bad dreams DO come true

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
You're having way too much fun Bob. Nice multiple exposure! Kudos for your direction and creativity.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Great concept Bob! Given the choice of cyan for the background, did you consider red for the edges? My first reaction is the upper left and lower right need some contrasting color, and the lower right could possibly be burned down a bit too...

kevinparis

not sure i like the way the figures blend - find the figure second from left particualrly annoying with her dismembered arm. Also I would have left the lying figure solid

interesting idea but not working for me ...sorry

Kevin

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
not sure i like the way the figures blend - find the figure second from left particualrly annoying with her dismembered arm. Also I would have left the lying figure solid

interesting idea but not working for me ...sorry

Kevin
No worries,
I was just having, as Tim said, too much fun.
The models had a blast and kept running to the screen since I was shooting tethered, and then wanted to do another then another.
-bob

Last edited: