The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Yosemite Workshop!

Ebe

Looks like the workshop is having a productive and creative fall shoot.
Keep posting !
Love to see beautiful pictures

Guy; That last picture is outstanding.
You keep changing the order of the pictures, so
“Yellow and Green on Lakes Edge” is my favorite

Last edited:

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Looks like the workshop is having a productive and creative fall shoot.
Keep posting !
Love to see beautiful pictures

Guy; That last picture is outstanding.
You keep changing the order of the pictures, so
“Yellow and Green on Lakes Edge” is my favorite

Yes sorry I went back in and edited one and added a few.

Terry

Great workshop and once again great job on the weather from Farmer Jack who knows how to maximize the probability of peak conditions....which we had.....we also seem to have made it back over the pass in the nick of time as winter weather rolled in over the pass today closing it (potentially for the rest of the season).

Once again also a great group of people.

Here are some of mine from the tech camera (essentially all I used.). These are double posted on a thread in the MF forum.

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Terry,
It is a good thing that you kept your tech camera in your sight at all times LOL

Here is a shot of Valley View

-bob

Last edited:

Terry

Terry,
It is a good thing that you kept your tech camera in your sight at all times LOL
:D:D

My first ever trip to Yosemite and now I know Valley View is not so easy to photograph !!!

Last edited:

jlm

Workshop Member
bob:
nice shot and remarkable dof and i dont; think you use tilts... also the water is sharp, so you must have shot at 125 or so. what lens/aperture combo?

tufas is beautiful!

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
bob:
nice shot and remarkable dof and i dont; think you use tilts... also the water is sharp, so you must have shot at 125 or so. what lens/aperture combo?

tufas is beautiful!
Thanks!
Valley view was shot with a P65+ on a DF body 28mm f/16 and 1/20
If I used tilts it would only be if the camera was bent LOL
-bob

Guy Mancuso

Couple from Mono Lake

This one shot with P40+ and 28mm for 4 seconds Iso 50

Here is a interesting one for 30 seconds and also shot a few for a minute with no noise issues. 80mm LS

Yes both Jack and I shot similar shots and we are both banding a little. We tend to lean towards the blue being out of gamut on this specific color. We will try when both get home on our big wide gamut monitors

Guy Mancuso

Last one before i start the 900 mile trip home. Catch everyone soon.

Mono Lake 5 stitch Pano. Not sure I like it though