The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Portraits of Your Gear

Godfrey

posted this one of the Ricoh GXR + A12 50mm f/2.5 Macro + Ernst Leitz 5cm SBOOI BL finder yesterday in another thread ... but I think it should be in this one too. :)

Simple, modern, elegant. :)

mathomas

Nice! Looks like you're getting along very well. I should have bought my own sooner... Wait until you add a CFV (or other DB). Holy mother of...

Thanks. Envying your lens collection :). I kind of looked around on eBay and didn't see any CFV 16s. Won't be buying anytime soon, but was curious about prices. Does the 500c/m trigger the DB without a sync cord?

Double Negative

Not Available
Thanks. Envying your lens collection :). I kind of looked around on eBay and didn't see any CFV 16s. Won't be buying anytime soon, but was curious about prices. Does the 500c/m trigger the DB without a sync cord?
Heh, thanks. :)

CFV backs are rare, but they pop up from time to time. Patience is definitely required... I do believe the 500 triggers the back (I got mine with a 500C/M and why I'm selling the body as I have a 503CW).

J

jeanba3000

Hello

One of my precious :)

IMHO simply one of the most elegant camera design ever.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Look what arrived here today. The lens I found new-in-box last year, and has been used as standard lens on the GH1. The camera arrived from down under thanks to a very friendly guy :)

GH1 with Nikkor AIS 105mm f/1.8 @ f/8

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member

Whoa, congratulations on your new purchase, Jorgen.
What a beautiful and compact 24x36mm format camera, obviously from the days when there were still true designers.
I‘d love to see a digital version of that design, 24x36mm format of course :angel:

I have already shown my own F3 elsewhere, but I think it belongs in this thread as well.

click for larger - in some browsers F11 deactivates and again activates <-> menu lines

Captured with Nikon D300 • AI-S Nikkor 2.5/105mm • 1/60 sec. at f/5.6 ISO 200 • Capture NX