The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

getDPI workshop Grand Canyon / Monument Valley

jotloob

Subscriber Member
Hey and hallo you guys . I envy you and wish I could be with you .
I wish you good light , luck and good mood .

@ Bob

If that amount of snow is not enough , we still have plenty of that stuff here .

@ Graham

Can you already use your new STC ? ? ? And if so , what is your first experience .

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Hey and hallo you guys . I envy you and wish I could be with you .
I wish you good light , luck and good mood .

@ Bob

If that amount of snow is not enough , we still have plenty of that stuff here .
Jürgen,
I live near Boston, so I can just have my wife send me some.
-bob

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
2 more from Monument Valley which is a little rare to see snow on the ground and with a Indian Guide yesterday got us back into a private sand dune area of the park.

jotloob

Subscriber Member
2 more from Monument Valley which is a little rare to see snow on the ground and with a Indian Guide yesterday got us back into a private sand dune area of the park.

Great image Guy .

But I must insist , Bavarian snow would give the images a very special note .
Have fun .

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
@ Graham

Can you already use your new STC ? ? ? And if so , what is your first experience .
STC working fine :thumbs: - just the same as the Max but much much smaller and more convenient. The levels work much better on this body too for me. No pictures to publish yet but I'll post some when I've had a chance to run them through C1/LCC etc.

jotloob

Subscriber Member
STC working fine :thumbs: - just the same as the Max but much much smaller and more convenient. The levels work much better on this body too for me. No pictures to publish yet but I'll post some when I've had a chance to run them through C1/LCC etc.
Sounds great . Good luck and lots of good images .:salute:

cmb_

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Very nice images!

Guy, if you have time can you shoot one with the 24 with and without the center filter and do not do the corrections in C1. Thank you.

Wayne Fox

Workshop Member
Typical Grand Canyon shot ... but hey! I've never been here before ...this lit with alpenglow...

PhaseOne DF/p65+/75mm/1 sec/f8.0, iso 50