The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

No?

ustein

Contributing Editor
This is a part of a possible "No" series. The real scary part is thinking if there would be no such signs. Too bad we need those obviously.

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
Well, Uwe: you know how it goes. The many suffer for the stupidity or carelessness of a few. Your idea's good, and I will see if I can find some interesting "no" signage.

bensonga

Here's one more (from Alaska). You probably don't see signs like this in California, Florida or Arizona very often. :)

Gary

bensonga

Hope you don't mind me chiming in here Uwe.....seems like there could be alot of interesting images out there which folks could contribute to this thread.

Reminds me of a childhood ditty I heard when growing up: "Don't do this and don't do that, repent, repent, repent!" I can't remember the rest of the tune.

Gary

ustein

Contributing Editor
Maybe posting a list of what is allowed would be shorter:

- Breathing yes (but not too much)
- Spending money YES

scho

NO SMOKING, NO DOGS, NO WASTE - signs that greet you when entering this market. Additionally, ONLY produce grown within a radius of 30 miles.