The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Italian Greyhounds

NotXorc

Bob, I really like the color. :) If there were more separation between the dog's heads, emphasizing the repeated silhouette, then the B&W version might be a stronger contender. See the rough edit attached. This is coming from someone with very little formal art education, so YMMV.

I'm sure it was a chore to pose this duo, so whether it would have been possible to attain a similar framing in-camera is dependent on the depth of both your patience and doggy treat bag.

BobDavid

Bob, I really like the color. :) If there were more separation between the dog's heads, emphasizing the repeated silhouette, then the B&W version might be a stronger contender. See the rough edit attached. This is coming from someone with very little formal art education, so YMMV.

I'm sure it was a chore to pose this duo, so whether it would have been possible to attain a similar framing in-camera is dependent on the depth of both your patience and doggy treat bag.
Parts of the puzzle. Thanks for sharing your work.