The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hello GetDPI..shot from Nigeria

B

brettpatrick

Hi I'm pretty new to this forum and wanted to introduce myself. I'm a self taught photographer based in Los Angeles. Currently trying to build more of an international fine art portfolio. Nice to meet you.

I mostly shoot Nikon, but one day would like to transition to medium format digital. I'm leaving for Africa in a couple of weeks for a new project and hopefully will take a MF film camera with me. Cheers.

muhammad hyena by brettpatrick, on Flickr

B

brettpatrick

I'm not sure exactly what you mean, but eventually will be making large prints.

B

brettpatrick

I mean, are you gonna sell prints at a gallery, make books, enter some competition or do something else?
Eventually all of the above. Right now however I'm more interested in capturing the images I see in my head.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Holy &^%$#$!!! Takes major youknowwhats to handle a hyena...

mediumcool

Hi I'm pretty new to this forum and wanted to introduce myself. I'm a self taught photographer based in Los Angeles. Currently trying to build more of an international fine art portfolio. Nice to meet you.

I mostly shoot Nikon, but one day would like to transition to medium format digital. I'm leaving for Africa in a couple of weeks for a new project and hopefully will take a MF film camera with me. Cheers.

muhammad hyena by brettpatrick, on Flickr
I’d call it Hannibal Hyena, myself.