The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How would you change this wedding photo?

It's quite a nice shot. If I was going to tweak it I'd remove the reflection of the bride's hand in the car window. It's a little distracting to me. Possibly remove the reflections just behind the rear view mirror as well (do you call that a "bodice?")

haring

It's quite a nice shot. If I was going to tweak it I'd remove the reflection of the bride's hand in the car window. It's a little distracting to me. Possibly remove the reflections just behind the rear view mirror as well (do you call that a "bodice?")
wow! I didn't even notice it! Thanks!

James Clark

Interesting - I'd crop from the right side only, putting the couple maybe on the 25% line. The car is a cool prop and makes a nifty leading line - it'd be a shame to cut it out.

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Me too - crop just over the right shoulder of the groom but maybe leave the full lead in of the limo.

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
I would leave the light on the right. It sets the time of day for me and adds to the story. The very front of the car bothers me, so I would crop just a bit from the front, but leave most of it, and leave a bit of the black door on the right. I would blur the bottom of her dress slightly. It catches my eye and makes me think that you front- focused slightly. I'd clone out that tree above his head.
This is a beautiful shot and they should be very happy with it, however you choose to edit it.

emr

I'm not the greates photographer or post processor, but I think the car is a bit overwhelming. It's about the same color as the bride's dress and fills a large part of the picture. I'd diminish it by cropping or some PP diminishing its presence.

EDIT: Just noticed how old this thread is, sorry about bumping it.

Last edited:

haring

I'm not the greates photographer or post processor, but I think the car is a bit overwhelming. It's about the same color as the bride's dress and fills a large part of the picture. I'd diminish it by cropping or some PP diminishing its presence.

EDIT: Just noticed how old this thread is, sorry about bumping it.
I see your point! Thanks! I agree.

Nestor1

Yeah i am agree your point but this is awesome photo and a very great idea in photographer's mind to make this photo in this way and make it natural and a wedding photos but the minor zoom is less in this photos if this is complete then i think this photos is more beautiful and memorable anyways this is still best...........