The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

360° panoramic images of ancient Irish Forrest

Here are 2 360° panoramic images of a moss covered oak forrest at Galway’s Bridge and Gougane Barra Forrest Park. I spent hours there alone, surrounded by these beautiful trees, many of which must have been several hundred years old. 360's are going to be one of my projects this year. They are some of the photos I took around Ireland, which were used to form massive vinyl wall coverings in the new Quest Software offices in Cork. These 2 were 13 meters wide and 3 meters high. You can see some here in my Architecture gallery. here.

They were part cropped because they are so long!. The colour shot will be printed as a 6.6m wide acrylic piece for a new 4 star plus hotel in Dublin. At 1.2m high it will be split into 3 panels because of the length. Can't wait to see it printed. They actually bought 88 pieces in total. Great news to get just before Christmas. I was actually able to buy Christmas presents for the 1st time in 3 years!!

Because the aspect ratio is so great it's hard to see what they're about on the screen. You can view it in a larger size by clicking here

You can view it in a larger size by clicking here