The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fascinating Russia

retrovox

Hello all,

This is my first post in this forum. Sharing some shots taken during a recent trip to Moscow and St. Petersburg. C&C welcomed.

malmac

Interesting place and some really good images IMO.

Two comments - I thought some images really shine while some other images could have been left out. If someone asks me if I took any photos from a trip I work on showing just the best ten images.

Second comment is, some, maybe not all, but some of the architectural images might work better if the perspective was adjusted.

These are just one person't opinion and I am not an expert by any stretch of the immagination.

Mal

V

Vivek

I liked the variety. A bit surprising to find so much color in your images.

retrovox

Interesting place and some really good images IMO.

Two comments - I thought some images really shine while some other images could have been left out. If someone asks me if I took any photos from a trip I work on showing just the best ten images.

Second comment is, some, maybe not all, but some of the architectural images might work better if the perspective was adjusted.

These are just one person't opinion and I am not an expert by any stretch of the immagination.

Mal
Many thanks for the critique!

malmac

Many thanks for the critique!
I usually find it is quite hard to get constructive comment.

As a fellow photographer / image maker I am interested in what my peers think but I want their comments to help improve my images or at least the clarity of my thinking.

I look foward to seeing more of your work.

Regards

mal