The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

3 in 1 landscape in a China small village

Hosermage

Very beautiful... but because you posted the full size image, it took a long time to download the whole thing and made my mac slowed down to a crawl :-/

alajuela

Please give comment for improvement . Thank you.[/QUOTE]

I think they are very nice. To make any comment - I would work a little on the Shadow/ Highlights, (dodge / burn) to give the image a little more depth. Although from experience - it is a challenge on large panoramas.

Rollei6008i

Please give comment for improvement . Thank you.
I think they are very nice. To make any comment - I would work a little on the Shadow/ Highlights, (dodge / burn) to give the image a little more depth. Although from experience - it is a challenge on large panoramas.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for your advice, my PS skill not good enough . But I'll try to improve.