The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Another 360° panoramic forest photo of Donadea forest park

Hi guys

Here you see another 360° panoramic forest photo of Donadea forest park. It was my third visit to the forest and each time I came to this location, I missed the opportunity to get the correct light to bring the whole place alive. The main focal points are the vine covered trees in the foreground. The leaves had not yet appeared on the ivy and they appeared to me as a series of veins running up the trees. The sunlight brought out the amazing textures in the scene. I originally processed the image as a colour landscape photo because of the sunlight but I just did a black and white conversion and it so much nicer as a black and white landscape photo. I know some would prefer the color and some would prefer the black and white. I have seen both in print and it works better for me in black and white. ;) You can click here to view it in a larger size You can see it here in a nice large size here.

All comments about the watermark will be ignored!