The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Artful pics of flora...

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
an old image, but I like it. Betterlight Super 6K scan back behind a 9" Cooke:

pegelli

Based on a discussion in the Sony forum I think I'm going to post a bit more in the "general" non-branded photo forum here.
In the end it's about the pictures, not the gear. Gear is just a means to an end, not the end itself.

Rain drops:

Sony A850 + Sigma 180/3.5 telemacro

pegelli

True. However, to me the state of the art of technology is interesting by itself. :thumbup:
Fuylly agree, this will not be the only spot to show my pictures and I won't resign from the gear threads either. As long as it is a good discussion on pro's/con's and possibilities of different types of gear and brands there's nothing wrong with that. I hate bashing and uncritical fanboys, but usually my scroll wheel takes care of that quickly enough ;)

pegelli

Several stages of a developing Magnolia flower

1: buds

2: cover leafs gone

3: slowly opening

4: looking in

All A850 + Sigma 180/3.5 telemacro

Knorp

:OT: hopefully Sigma cares to develop an FE-mount version of their 180mm macro lens ...

Last edited: