The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Artful pics of flora...

pegelli

For some colour contrast, yellow by the waterside

Sony A6000 + Metabones speedbooster + OM Zuiko 100/2.8

pegelli

any idea what kind of flower/plant this is ?
Sorry, no idea Bart, but I really like the slightly muted purple colour of it. Where did you find it?

Here's something I found in the woods some time ago (dec 2014)

A850 + SMC Takumar 50/4 macro

Knorp

Sorry, no idea Bart, but I really like the slightly muted purple colour of it. Where did you find it?
Hi there Pieter,

with their purple colour they're really lovely to see, but they're certainly not common and I've found them hitherto only in Heempark Jac. P. Thijsse in Amstelveen.
Perhaps I should post my question on the site.

Kind regards.

Knorp

Hi there Pieter,

with their purple colour they're really lovely to see, but they're certainly not common and I've found them hitherto only in Heempark Jac. P. Thijsse in Amstelveen.
Perhaps I should post my question on the site.

Kind regards.
Just received the answer to my question, Pieter !

Pracht schubwortel of paarse schubwortel, toothwort, een parasitaire plant (Lathraea clandestina).
They are parasitic plants on the roots of other plants, and are completely lacking chlorophyll.

Best regards.

f6cvalkyrie

From the botanical garden of Leuven, the oldest one in Belgium, created in 1738 ...
In the greenhouse, open only on Sunday afternoons ...

E-M1 with vintage Soligor Zoom-Macro 60-300/4-5.6
thsi lens has already surprised me more than once :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

C U,
Rafael

Shashin

My garden is going crazy making flowers. This is my sweet crab apple tree--we have just been having overcast or rainy day for what feels like forever and this evening I went out when the rain stopped.