The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Artful pics of flora...

bensonga

Not just flowers, all things flora. Large format, small format, digital or film.

I have taken photos of flora for many years, but a recent trip to Holland (the Keukenhof Gardens) renewed my interest.

I would love to see your photos here too.

Gary

Canon G16

Knorp

Glad to read you enjoyed your visit to the Keukenhof, Gary.
Frankly, I fear my flora pics are just ordinary snaps far from artful ...
So for now I'll be watching this thread with great interest.

Kind regards.

Don Libby

Okay, I'll play. This one was captured using a Sony A7r converted to full spectrum. Added a little bit of flash from a Qflash T2

k-hawinkler

Well, here is one from Zion National Park with Nikon D3 and 24-70/2.8 lens, June 16, 2009.

If I remember correctly my daughter took this one.

Reactions: B L

bensonga

I find it hard to think of my pictures as 'artful' ... but rather just like them ...
This is one I myself think of as "better than my average" :)

I'll go through my Flickr account in the next days, and may have a few others to share ...

C U,
Rafael
Wonderful image Rafael! Here's a similar, though less impressive, photo I took quite a few years ago.

Gary

Canon 40D and Canon 50mm f2.5 compact macro