The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

PAW -- Picture A Week -- Have fun!

pegelli

My father passed away last Monday at the age of 91. Although he had been physically handicapped all his life and had spent the last 10 years in a wheelchair, he was mentally very strong until the last week. The evening before he died, he stated very clearly that enough was enough and that he would like to leave, which he did the following morning without drama of any kind.
My condolences to you and your family Jorgen. It's great you can remember your father this way and keep good memories of his life and passing.

Knorp

I'm sorry to hear of your loss, Jørgen.
Remember the good times you had together.

All the very best.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Thank you for the condolences. Here's one who is of the opinion that three day funerals are a bit too much :)

GX8 with Pana 12-35mm f/2.8 @ 23mm and f/2.8

pegelli

It seems city canal pictures are "en vogue" in this thread now :salute:

Sony A850 + Minolta 35/2

Knorp

It seems city canal pictures are "en vogue" in this thread now :salute:

Sony A850 + Minolta 35/2
Hi there Pieter,

Living in Amsterdam it's rather difficult to avoid those canals ... :)
Your picture 'De Blauwe Klok' seems to be situated in Leiden: I had to google 'Jan Zuurdeeg' though.

All the best.

pegelli

Hi there Pieter,

Living in Amsterdam it's rather difficult to avoid those canals ... :)
Your picture 'De Blauwe Klok' seems to be situated in Leiden: I had to google 'Jan Zuurdeeg' though.

All the best.
:thumbs: 100% right!

Here's one more from your hometown (also the city where I was born)

Sony A850 + Minolta 24/2.8 RS

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Long meeting in Manila yesterday, so a little snack was urgently needed :)

GX8 with Pana 12-35mm f/2.8 @ 24mm and f/5.6

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
I've had a cold or something all week, so I can't swim with the children, but I can take photos :)

GX8 with Pana 35-100mm f/2.8 @ 35mm and f/4, cropped

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
... then somebody came up with the idea that we should take a group photo of all the girls in the office.

GX8 with Pana 12-35mm f/2.8 @ 14mm and f/5