The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

PAW -- Picture A Week -- Have fun!

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Went for a "middle of the week weekend trip" with some Norwegian colleagues.

GX8 with Pana 12-35mm f/2.8 @ 12mm and f/4

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
Just discovered this thread. Cool!

Not sure how artful this is, but it's my most recent Facebook banner to celebrate the fragile light of Spring.

NewportBog.jpg

pegelli

Let's also put a dog in here (to complement the cat, not to chase it ;) )

Sony A6000 + E18-105/4 PZ

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
I'm afraid the only thing artful here is the lack of a level horizon. There's something about a cat that convinces its owner that there is no photographic subject more interesting. This, despite the fact that we smile at everyone else's susceptibility to this charm spell.

Leica SL, 24-90 90mm f/4

--Matt

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
I'm afraid the only thing artful here is the lack of a level horizon. There's something about a cat that convinces its owner that there is no photographic subject more interesting.

--Matt
"... cat... owner..."? I know dogs have owners, but cats? Cats have staff, don't they, or servants?