The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

PAW -- Picture A Week -- Have fun!

Abstraction

Not a picture, but a series this week. A friend of mine sent me a rubber stamp that says: "IF". That's a rather strange thing to make a stamp for. It got me thinking and I decided to do a series of people with IF stamped on their forehead in situations that rhyme with "IF". Hope you enjoy it.

IF - Sniff

IF - Spiff

IF - Stiff

IF - Not Jiff

IF - Riff

IF - Calif

Godfrey

I made these photos of my car forty-two years ago, when I was a brash youngster just twenty-one years old ...

I found the photos in one of my boxes marked "loose prints 1960s to 1980s"... Such memories they bring back!

enjoy! G

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Life takes unexpected turns sometimes, and cameras certainly don't matter much in the big scheme of things. First day at school for a 4 year old who was apparently destined to become my daughter. First day with strangers for her. It's been an interesting ride, and there's a long way ahead. She will manage. Hopefully I will too.

Grab shot with LG K10 as I left, hoping for the best

Abstraction

Continuation of my IF series, which features people with IF rubber stamped on their heads in situations that either rhyme with IF or which contain IF in common phrases.

What IF?...

IF - Quiff

As IF

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Got a new lens today. Here's the very first shot, of moving child at an ice-cream restaurant, motion blur and off focus included. Still, the lens look very promising.

GX8 with Samyang 50mm f/1.2 in m4/3 mount, probably almost wide open