The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

PAW -- Picture A Week -- Have fun!

pegelli

My dad celebrated his 90th birthday last week.

Here he is at the party with all children and grandchildren and a lot of friends and family present.

A7 + Leica Elmar 50/3.5 (M39)

Shot with the lens he bought in 1949 and gave to me in 1969, after which I got the photographybug.
Thanks dad, I hope there's still many good years left to enjoy together

k-hawinkler

My dad celebrated his 90th birthday last week.

Here he is at the party with all children and grandchildren and a lot of friends and family present.

A7 + Leica Elmar 50/3.5 (M39)

Shot with the lens he bought in 1949 and gave to me in 1969, after which I got the photographybug.
Thanks dad, I hope there's still many good years left to enjoy together
Congratulations Pieter and good luck to all of you. Cheers, Karl-Heinz.

pegelli

Another one with my 1949 Elmar, I'm amazed about the quality I still get out of this simple classic lens

No parking at #55

Knorp

Another one with my 1949 Elmar, I'm amazed about the quality I still get out of this simple classic lens

No parking at #55
Dunno - paint has gone, wood has gone, fungus, reflections, dust and distortion all over.
And you call this quality ?

:chug:

pegelli

Dunno - paint has gone, wood has gone, fungus, reflections, dust and distortion all over.
And you call this quality ?

:chug:
:ROTFL:

Let's say quality is loosely defined, can apply to the lens as well as the subject (or both) :grin:

pegelli

10 years ago I was in Venice, time to PP some of the pictures I would think, most of them have been sleeping on my hard drive for all that time :eek:

KonicaMinolta 5D + Minolta 24-105D

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
I'm not sure, but I don't think I used the GX8 during my trip to Norway last week. I miss the articulated LCD though, so the GX850 is probably next on my shopping list. Small is good :)

Here's a happy girl concentrating on her new baby doll, the prize for being without Papa for a week.

GM5 with Pana 12-35mm f/2.8 @ 35mm and f/2.8