The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

PAW -- Picture A Week -- Have fun!

darr

Re: PAW -- Cat In Window

I enjoy shooting my old cameras and processing the film when I can.

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
This is a nice one!
Makes a lovely A4 print, looks like an etching/engraving.
Done in P/S Elements6.
As far as I remember this was first inverted (made a neg) but the main effect is with Graphic Pen filter which gives the fine hatching and can be adjusted for direction of lines and intensity etc.
A line of trees with a light dusting of snow. 2012.

Arjuna

More teak, probably: Nga Phe Chaung (jumping cat) temple, Inle Lake, Burma. February, 2013. Leica M8.2, 35mm f2.5 Summarit.

pegelli

Field surgeon's kit from the battle of Waterloo :scry:

A7 + Nokton 35/1.2 II

Last edited:

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
The GM5 represents the essence of digital photography; small, easy to use, relatively advanced and a lens mount that opens for an endless selection of great lenses.

GM5 with Pana 12-35mm f/2.8 @ 12mm and f/3.5

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Him: That's big. Can you even lift that thing?
Me: Of course, it even comes with a neck strap, look.
Him: Does it work?
Me: Click.

GX680 III with Fujinon 125mm f/3.2 and Fuji Acros, presumably @ f/8 (didn't check, didn't meter, underexposed by more than a stop, lifted in ACR)

Film is undead.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
This thread is getting enough attention to un-stick it, so I am doing that so folks can tell which of the "picture" threads in this forum are most recent ;)